10 things only pet owners can relate to:
10. The lint and hair roller is a favorite invention.
9. You know exactly what time of the morning it is by whether or not your pet wakes you.
8. It’s perfectly normal to talk in a baby voice to animals.
7. It’s perfectly normal to talk to your pets as if they’re babies.
6. It’s perfectly normal to talk in a baby voice and talk to your pets as if they’re babies.
5. You know the status of the food dish without having to look.
4. You have at least one sweater for your pet. You probably have more than one sweater for your pet.
3. You understand your pet’s lingo.
2. You consider your pets when determining what size couch/bed/chair/item you need.
1. You see your pets as part of your family, and you know they see you the same way too.