Top Christmas Gifts For Your Pets
What your pet really wants!
- These toys are for the insatiable and destructive jaws.
- Always look for toys that meet the following criteria:
- Size – make sure they are too big to swallow!
- Some pooches get bored easily and are intelligent; therefore, they will need a challenge.
- These toys will challenge your dog:
- Interactive toys.
- Toys where there’s a treat involved.
The Cuddle Crowd
- Not all pups are the active type, some like to cuddle and prefer plush toys or blankets.
- Watch out if your pet eats any toy stuffing.
- Blankets are a great way for dogs to know where their spot is when traveling!
They don’t really need classifying, cats are simple and to the point.
Here are some top picks!
- Boxes and Paper Bags
- Just make sure they’re empty.
- Laser Pointers
- Don’t point these directly at the eyes.
- Furry Things
- Since they unleash their hunting instinct, these are a favorite.
For your Fish
- Ping Pong balls.
For your Hedgehog
- Jingling balls.
For your Birds and Parrots
- Treasure chest.
- Ropey mop toys.
The Pet Holiday Frenzy!
On December 2014;
- Amazon customers purchased enough laser pointer pet toys to give more than 7 to every Lasik eye surgeon in the US.
- Business Insider published these online bestselling gifts:
- (Warning) These might break your dog’s teeth.
- Hi Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison and Venison
- KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose
Some Inspiration from the Pet Industry’s Largest Annual Tradeshow
The Global Pet Expo 2015 Trends
- Kat Pak: $20.00
- Jelly Wellies: $20.00
- Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer: $35.00
- Katris: $50.00